Strength of Material Testing Equipment
» Tensile Testing
Strength of Material Testing Equipment
We supply an extensive range of material
testing equipment that is fabricated as per the industry defined quality
standards and they deliver consistently accurate results. Our range of
material testing equipment encompasses equipment for testing &
determining deval attrition, dorry abrasion, pendulum impact, tensile
strength, thickness, etc. All our tools for material testing are
available at industry leading prices and we can execute bulk orders
within less lead-time.
Tensile Testing Machine
These machines are electro mechanical screw
driven machines with precision screw and column construction and
variable speed drive. Tow option are available mainly Acme threaded
screw with DC Motor drive & ball lead screw with servo drive. The
machines are suitable for studying mechanical behavior of various
materials like metals, polymers, elastomers etc. These machines are easy
to operate and they offer excellent performance and flexibility to meet
the needs of modern testing requirements. The machines confirm to IS, BS
& ASTM standards. These machines are available with following
options depending upon test requirements and budget, best combination
can be selected. DRIVE - SD: Drive dd is with DC motor with
thyrister drive to give speed ratio As per sample std. Requirement. DRIVE
- SD: Drive SD is with servo motor & PWM transister drive to
give speed ratio As per sample std. Requirement.
Computerised Tensile Testing Machine
- Variable speed drive with DC/Servo drive options.
- Provision for automatic identificatin & thereby
interchangeability of load cells.
- Provision of different clamping devices to suit specific test
- Safely interlock by enf limit switches & by overload sensing.
- Load Cells - Universal load cells of following
capacities. 50N, 100N, 250N, 500N, 1kN, 10kN, 25kN, 50kN, 100kN, Any
other load cell can be offered on requirement.
- Extensometers with Electronic Interface & Evaluation
Software .M-2 Stain gauge type with 2mm extension and guage
length 25mm & 50 mm. It measures important parameter like 0.1%,
0.2% proof stress and usable upto dia/flat 40 mm Long travel
Extensometer for rubber test.offers following extensometers with
electronic interface & evaluation software .M-2 Stain gauge type
with 2mm extension and guage length 25mm & 50 mm. It measures
important parameter like 0.1%, 0.2% proof stress and usable upto
dia/flat 40 mm Long travel Extensometer for rubber test.
- Measuring System
Option -1 Measuring System MP - Microprocessor based system
with digital display of load and displacement / extension it is
having membrane keyboard for entering necessary input data and for
reading results, Printout of Load v/s. Displacement or Stress v/s.
Strain is available as standard feature.
Option 2 - Measuring System PC - It is PC based card system
where two PCB's are directly fitted into PC slot, Load &
Displacement are shown on computer screen, Input data is feed by
means of computer keyboard. Test is automatically completed &
test result are displayed on computer screen.
- Maximum Test load - 5 kN, 10 kN, 20 kN, 50 kN, 100 kN
- Load Measurement - By means of exchangeable strain gauge
based load cell
- Load Measuring Range and Accuracy- ± 1 % on
indicated load from 2 % to 100% of load capacity
- Maximum Crosshead Stroke-1000 mm without load cell &
- Distance between Columns-450 mm
- Drive System Option - DD with DC drive - 1:10 speed ratio
5 - 50 mm / min, 25 -250 mm / min, 50- 500 mm / min
- (Any other speed range available on request)
- Drive System Option - SD with servo drive - 0.5 mm to 500
mm/min (Any other speed range available on request)
- Power Supply - 230 V AC / 50Hz, 1 Ph for 5, 10 & 20
- 415 V AC / 50Hz, 3 Ph for 50& 100KN
- Option -1 Measuring System MP
- Panel Crosshead Display Resolution - 0.1 mm by means of rotary
- Load range & Resolution - 1 / 10000 from 0 - 40 % of range
and 1 / 4000 from 40- 100% of range
- Option - 0.1mm crosshead Dis. Resolution (0.01 Optional) / Serial
- Option 2 - Measuring System PC
- Crosshead Display Resolution - 0.1 mm by means of rotary encoder
- Load range & Resolution - + 1 / 25000 Single range.